1/20/10

Paul Mobley- Santa Fe Workshop


Paul Mobley is a commercial advertising photographer I assisted over the summer back in Michigan, before I moved out to Massachusetts. He's a phenomenal portrait photographer as well, and his book 'American Farmer' is an amazing collection of images from all over the US.

And coming up in March, Paul is teaching a workshop in Santa Fe on the art of the portrait. It's something that I'm sorely regretting that I won't be able to get to do, but that doesn't mean you guys should miss out. It's a pretty nominal cost to hang out with a great photographer who's willing to teach how he works, and to hang out away from your presumably cold hometown, if you're from my neck of the woods.

So check it out, and be sure to sign up soon before the last remaining slots are taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment